welcome
you make me smile

Hello minions!
Welcome to the bizarre and hectic lives of Sydney’s elite =P
KATRINE & RACHEL
Rest assured you will hear endless accounts of how anomalous our lives are.
Seriously, we’re wonderful people caught up in a crazy whimsical world of uni, wonderful friends (whom we LOVE&ADORE) and our ever growing obsession for Korean boy bands (when will we ever learn?)
We thoroughly hope you enjoy your stay =)




profile
dance like a fool

Photobucket

PEEABOO! I’m Katrine a fun loving girl who was born to this world on the 9sept90 we're both uni students & studying hard =P. ILOVESHINee! (so does Rachel) Well Onew to be exact :P

HELLO! My name is Rachel born on 7dec90 social butterfly who is a tad more normal than Katrine. Simply adores JH BABY <3




tagboard
buzz like a bee





credits
forget how to breathe

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 8:27 PM
Nicole Scherzinger ft Akon - By My Side


There's always times where I wonder why people are so bitter, why their outlook on life is always swaying towards the pessimistic end. Honestly, I understand that life isn’t perfect and everyone gets crap thrown at you all the time but seriously what’s with this excessive bitterness. WAS LIFE EVER FAIR TO BEGIN WITH? I don’t want to seem rude or totally insensitive but I honestly don’t understand what’s so fucking depressing that we have to be throwing ourselves off cliffs or saying really morbid things like ‘is life worth living?’ and shit like ‘oh my life is so depressing, nothing goes right. I wish I wasn’t alive etc etc…’ don’t talk shit like that because there are people out there living FAR worse lives than you have now.

I understand that things are never perfect in life, WHO in this world can say that life has always been fair for them? Really, what people need to learn is to take things one step at a time, the first step maybe difficult but at the end of the day it’s inevitable. What annoys me is the fact that people come up with the most stupid excuses to do something, because I was dumped, because my dog died, because someone ate my homework therefore I started smoking, having sex, taking drugs and what not. IS LIFE THAT TRAGIC that you have been pushed into a corner where rehab and jail are all that you have to live for?

Even worse, when people say ‘no one understands, no one cares’ my question to you is DID YOU EVEN BOTHER EXPLAINING? Instead of leaving us here guessing what could be going on your head, why don’t you take the liberty to EXPLAIN TO US what the hell is wrong. Has it ever crossed your mind that MAYBE just MAYBE I don’t have mind reading powers? Sometimes I just wish you’d stop for a moment with the excessive mood swings and tell me what's so bad that you think that pushing everyone away from your life is going to make you feel oh so much better. You claim that we don’t care, when really we worry like no tomorrow about your physical and mental health. Just ask for help or even a shoulder to cry on because you know I’ll always be there for you no matter how bad things are. 

 

Kat

Credits REAL(style) @ SFI


+ comment (0) | back to top?






MUSIC CODE HERE.